Updated for Sunday, August 9, 2020
Unit 21 Session 2: Jesus Taught in Nazareth Luke 4
Scripture Memory Challenge: “Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.” Psalm 119:105
Send your videos of kids saying the bible verse to Kristin by Saturday August 15th
Story Point: Jesus taught that He was the Messiah.
50 Scripture Songs for PreSchoolers from Lifeway Worship Resources
Here are some tips to using The Gospel Project Curriculum at home!
- Watch the age appropriate video with your family by using the links above.
- Each age level explores the same Bible story each week. (A little hint: the Upper Elementary Activity Sheet gives a great summary of the weekly scripture!)
- Print the activity sheets and work on them together or independently.
- Feel free to use these activities at any point during the week. Consider adding a “Bible Time” to your school day. The activities are updated every Thursday.
- Bonus! Make a weekly prayer schedule with your family. For example: On Mondays pray for medical professionals. Tuesdays pray for grandparents. Wednesdays pray for our nations leaders and military. Etc. Make it personal for your family.
- A prayer jar is great for little kids or big kids! Write names of friends and family members on popsicle sticks and put them into a jar. During a meal time, have each family member choose a stick and pray for that person that day!